Tuesday, April 7, 2020

april 7 w online meeting #13

for our MOM: [Today, just take a breath -- then exhale and repeat. Continue for 60 seconds.]

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Most of the recent journal topics that I've suggested have related to Fahrenheit 451.  Today, I'm curious about the most frustrating, embarrassing, difficult, weird thing you've had to do since school closed due to the coronavirus.  Why, you ask, did I think of this?  Because yesterday I had to hold a screaming dog while my wife clipped his toenails.

-OR-

You can use your journal simply to write about life and your experiences in these unusual, challenging times.

AGENDA:
1. MOM
2. Journal
3. Our meeting
4. Post

POST:
What plans do Montag and Faber make?  Where do you see this leading?  (title: FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...