Monday, April 6, 2020

april 6 w online meeting #12

for our MOM: [Feel how healthy and strong you can feel. Imagine sharing that feeling around the world in such a powerful way that it heals everyone who's sick and destroys the coronavirus. I know, I know, but I can dream, can't I?  At least use the first part to feel good for 60 seconds today.]

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Describe a time you read something, didn't quite understand it, and another person helped you.  What was it about the way they explained that made the meaning clear?

-OR-

You can use your journal simply to write about life and your experiences in these unusual, challenging times.

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. We need a plan
3. Fahrenheit 451

POST:
1. Why does Montag want to get in touch with Faber?  (Consult the book if you need to refresh your memory.) [title: SOMETIMES YOU NEED A PROFESSOR]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...