Monday, April 20, 2020

april 17 w online meeting #20

for our MOM: [Inhale deeply. Imagine being chased and running for your life. Then imagine getting away. How relaxing does that feel?]

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Montag kills Beatty, and the mechanical hound, and then runs for his life.  This is both fight and flight. When is it wise to escape danger by fleeing, and when is it important to turn and defend yourself? How do you make this decision? What would you teach a younger child to think about in this kind of moment?

-OR-

You can use your journal simply to write about life and your experiences in these unusual, challenging times.

AGENDA:
1. MOM
2. Journal
3. Our meeting
4. Please remember to read the essay I wrote (the link is in yesterday's post)


2 comments:

  1. i cant see the video, its private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I just saw your comment. Were you able to solve this? If not, send me an email and I'll embed it for you.

    ReplyDelete

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...