Tuesday, March 24, 2020

online meeting #3: recording

You know, as I upload the video from today's meeting, I'm starting to rethink how I do this.  Maybe I'll put the day's agenda up AFTER the meeting, include the recording, share some ideas, and make that the daily post... thoughts?

Today's conversation was great, thanks to everyone who made it!  That includes Lyna's Dad, which reminds me-- everyone who lives with you can join us.  I know, I know, who wants to go to an English class if they don't have to.  Good thing this is a meetup of interesting people who discuss interesting ideas in interesting ways, because at this point, if it was just an English class, I wouldn't want to go either.

You inspired me to get back to writing, which I'll post tomorrow (he typed, giving himself a due date :).  Here is the recording:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...