Wednesday, March 25, 2020

new and improved daily course blog post

As you know, usually I post each day's agenda either early in the morning or the night before.  Since school closed and we began meeting online, I started posting twice-- once with the daily agenda and once more with the recording.  Starting today, I will post AFTER our meetings so that I can include the recordings and design the rest of the ideas around what we discuss.  From now on, each daily post will include:
  • A thought for your MOM (*in all sincerity, I hope that each of you is adopting some sort of mindfulness practice, whether it is taking a minute-- or more-- to meditate, or going for a walk, or reflecting at the end of the day, or ... if you need help getting started, or want to learn more about this, please click HERE)
  • A journal topic
  • A brief recap of the highlights of our meeting (this will substitute for what I used to call the "AGENDA")
  • The recording of the meeting
  • Suggestions for posting to your blog based on the ideas from our meeting 
If anyone has more suggestions, or wants to co-author the course blog with me, please let me know.  Thanks to everyone who has reached out so far.  Onward!

Mahalo,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...