Friday, March 13, 2020

nope

Even if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic.
Even if this weren't a space we all share and honor together.
Even if this weren't a matter of basic human dignity and decency.
No.
I will never do this.
So, for now, until further notice, food in Room 619 is canceled.
I understand this is a change, and it may take some getting used to, so please adjust your routine accordingly.
In the meantime, if you are too hungry to concentrate, please step outside and take care of your basic needs, in the same way you would excuse yourself to visit the restroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...