Friday, March 20, 2020

march 20

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Today is the first day of Spring.  So what?  What significance does the season hold for you?  (Remind me to tell you about the "Rites of Spring"...)

AGENDA:

Hi!  I hope you can join us for today's online meetup at noon.  Apart from talking about the beginning of Fahrenheit 451, we will cover whatever else is going on for you as we take next steps in these uncertain times.

And I'll throw in some surprises that you simply can't get anywhere else, like this one:

When they attended Los Angeles High School together in the 1930s, Ray Bradbury tried to date my grandmother.  Here is a drawing he made for her.

1 comment:

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...