Friday, January 17, 2020

our chat with cory doctorow

Here's the video.  And, I feel so dumb.  After updating my computer's OS, and updating Skype, and buying a new license for ECamm, and finding a way to rig all of the plugs and place the computer, all in the 60 minutes just before our talk, I thought I finally had everything working and the camera/screen capture set up to show Cory and us.  [Sigh.]  It wasn't.  You can't see Cory at all, just me on the screen for the whole hour.  Awful.  The good news is that the audio and Cory's ideas are all there, so I'm posting this anyway, even though I am completely embarrassed.  This is a great moment to be a role model for learning; you can bet I will figure out how to do this better before our next speaker!  If you have any follow-up questions or ideas (about the talk, and not my tech skills :), please comment to this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...