Monday, June 1, 2020

surviving with class

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to "Surviving With Class" -- I have combined your work into one Google Doc and shared with the authors. If you wrote something and didn't receive the link, please let me know so I can get you on board.  If you haven't written yet,

WRITE!!!

You can get ideas on the original post (HERE), you can reach out to me for a brainstorm, or you can ask the people you live with and see what they think.

Please send me whatever you write, even if it's in first-draft form, by this Friday. We're almost there.

Happy Finals Week,
Dr. Preston

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...