Friday, May 29, 2020

final spring semester grades

Hi. I know there has been a lot of confusion about grades, and I have received emails from some of you, so just to clarify:

  • Credit/No Credit is the default grade everyone will be receiving, unless they specifically request letter grades
  • UNLESS they have a grade of A or A-, in which case I took the liberty of entering the letter grade
  • So
  • If you have a B, and you want that on your transcript, please contact me (via comment to this post or email) and let me know.
  • Also please contact me if you have any questions or need clarification.
We have a 1:00 Zoom today (Friday). Our last 1:00 Zoom -- online meeting #50! -- will be Wednesday.  Please plan to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...