Thursday, April 30, 2020

april 30 w online meeting #29

for our MOM: [Ask yourself a simple question: "How did every single moment in my life so far bring me to this one?" Then close your eyes, give yourself a minute or two, and consider whatever comes up.]

JOURNAL TOPIC:
This moment -- right now -- is the newest, most modern, up-to-date, cutting-edge moment of your life. How did everything else lead up to this?  Does it represent everything you want it to? If not, what will you do to improve the next moment?

-OR-

You can use your journal simply to write about life and your experiences in these unusual, challenging times.

AGENDA:
1. MOM
2. Journal
3. Our meeting

A NOTE ABOUT OUR MEETINGS:
A few days ago, my Mom called in the middle of one of our meetings. I decided to answer the call and introduce her to everyone. Yesterday and today, we had grandparents join us. I LOVE THIS. Learning together is much more fun -- and effective -- so if anyone in your family wants to join in, please invite them.



POST:
Please make sure to post your Fahrenheit 451 essay by 5:00 P.M. tomorrow (Friday, May 1)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...