Tuesday, March 31, 2020

virtual roll call

Hi Everyone,
SMHS administrators are making a big effort to help every student connect with teachers.  To support this, they are asking each teacher to provide a list of every student we have been in contact with since the school closure.  As you can probably imagine, going through online meetings, blog posts, emails, and my memory would be a huge time-consuming job, so I am asking for your help.

If you have a working device, and access to the internet, would you please (please, PLEASE) comment to this post with your name and the word Here.

Example:
David Preston  Here

That's it.  It doesn't matter if you've been to every online meeting or none, written every journal and blog post or none.  Just your name and the word Here.  Please.  I need to get back to SMHS about this as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Dr. Preston

28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...