Friday, February 7, 2020

gatsby chapter 3 questions for your post

Here are some questions you should be clear on.  Post the answers to your blog in sentence form.  You can introduce the post by writing something like, "I just read Chapter 3 of The Great Gatsby, and here is what I got out of it."


What rumors about Gatsby did the two girls and Jordan talk about?  Why do you think Gatsby is so mysterious?
 
What does Nick call the man in Gatsby's library?
 
What does Nick initially imagine Gatsby to look like?
 
What does Nick find out about Jordan?
 
What do Gatsby and Nick plan to do on the next day?
 
At the end of the chapter, we learn that Nick's cardinal virtue is," I am one of the few ____ people that I have ever known."  Fill in the blank and explain why you think he mentions this at this point in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...