Wednesday, February 5, 2020

check out the new guy!

I'm always impressed when a student joins a new class, looks around, and realizes that there is a secret network within that class whose members decided to create it in the first place.

That has to be weird.

Can you imagine joining this happy freak show over halfway through the year and trying to figure things out as you go? 

We have a few new students, and they are making their way into the Open-Source Learning network.  Welcome to Valentina, Nelson, Pimo, and Angel (if I'm forgetting someone please comment to this post).  It reminds me of that great quote from Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book: "The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf." 

Please take a few moments today to check out your fellow wolves' blogs and encourage each other.  You can see Angel's blog by clicking HERE:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...