Friday, December 20, 2019

your email to 10 people

In case you need a suggestion for how to word your email:

Hi ____,
I’m doing a writing project and I’d like to ask your help.  Can you think of a time when I was at my best? If you can remember, can you please write me a quick story about it and describe a couple things about me that you think of as strengths or good qualities? Just a few sentences will do, I really appreciate it!
Thanks and Happy Holidays,


Also: if you are connecting with someone who doesn’t use email, feel free to text and then retype their answer into the document you use for your word cloud.  You can also talk with a person and write / type what they say.

Have fun and enjoy the break!

Happy Holidays,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...