Monday, December 9, 2019

reminder: vocabulary final on wednesday

Are you ready?

Here's an opportunity for you: predict your letter grade* accurately** in a comment to this post, and I will forgive three wrong answers on your exam.

*Grades will be calculated according to traditional percentages (100-90% = A, 89-80 = B, 79-70 = C)
**You may not predict anything less than a C

NOTE: If your score is higher than your prediction, I will forgive one blog assignment.  You can thank Arian for that one :)

36 comments:

  1. I believe my letter grade in the class is an A-. I also believe that with the vocab my grade will go down since im not the best at retaining information but i also know if i study i can get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe my grade in this class is a B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing the calculations I have done about myself, somewhat a High C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ll probably be able to get a high C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I predict my grade will stay at a B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I predicted that I will get an A-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my grade on the vocabulary test might be a C,but I can do better if I study more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will get a "C" on the vocabulary test.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'll get a c on the test

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...