Thursday, December 12, 2019

it's the most wonderful(ly busy) time of the year

Today I'm doing 26 interviews (including a couple at lunch).  I have piles of papers to grade and another essay is coming up.  I'm not complaining-- I totally brought this on myself and I do it every year-- but right now we all need to carry our own water.  What does that mean and why am I posting this?  Ordinarily, I have what seems like endless time and patience.  But this week and next I'm pressed for time and there's only so much of me to go around.  So if you are a person who was absent for any reason, or if you know that you are missing work, it is your responsibility to track down the information you need and/or ask a friend or me for help.  At this point, the probability that I'm going to find you and remind/nag you to get your work done is nearing zero.  If you need something, I'm in the room every day at lunch and available via email.  Welcome to the home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...