Thursday, November 7, 2019

#150

When I posted the agenda this morning I realized that it was the 149th post on the course blog so far this semester.

So I thought: Why not just make it an even 150?

How many posts do you have on your blog?  How many page views?  Followers?  Check on your dashboard (Stats) and see how your blog is doing.  Imagine how you'd like it to look by the end of the semester.  Does it need some fresh design?  Content?  Do you want to share it with friends in the class or family at home?  What would it take for you to be really proud of your accomplishment as the holiday break gets closer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...