Thursday, October 31, 2019

progress report evaluation

It's (already) that time again!  This is our last progress report before the final push for the semester report card.  In a perfect world, grades wouldn't matter except as an indicator of what we know and what we have yet to learn.  In this world, grades are currency and they are emphasized so heavily that some people get confused about the purpose of learning in school. 

However you think about grades, I want to make sure we share an understanding of where you are excelling in this course and where you need support in order to improve.  If you were in class yesterday, thank you for answering the evaluation questions.  If you weren't in class, or if you didn't finish, please answer the questions (below) on paper and give them to me today (Thursday, October 31) so that we have time to talk in case there is a wide gap between my evaluation and yours.  -Mahalo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...