Friday, October 11, 2019

october 11

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Dragons.  Unicorns.  Why do mythical animals appeal to so many people when we tell, read, watch, and listen to stories?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Finish defining and discussing our vocab list (& note that I added "technology" to the list):

meme
virus
viral
blog
wiki
URL
website
www
Internet
2.0
open source
technology

(NOTE: I left the email lists in my desk, so I just asked Ms. Anderson to send them-- as soon as I get them I'll share/invite everyone to help edit the online document.)

3. Catch up on anything you're missing-- especially the "Fox in Sox" post and the poems!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...