Wednesday, October 30, 2019

bullying article

The Greater Good magazine is a publication of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley.  It's mission is to "turn scientific research into stories, tips, and tools for a happier life and a more compassionate society."

This morning I ran across this article in The Greater Good about ways to prevent bullying.  Each nonfiction article I find is an excellent opportunity to analyze the author's argument, and sometimes it also gives me the chance to ask about your experience as students.  After all, it's one thing for adults to make educated guesses about bullying, but sometimes their policies feel like the parent standing outside the back to school dressing room with clothes you wouldn't be caught dead in.


Please read the article. Then, in a comment to this post, please reflect on your lived experience and comment on whether you think the article is credible and true.  Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...