Friday, September 27, 2019

september 27

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Freedom of Choice" by Devo; "Freewill" by Rush]

At yesterday's meeting I listened to teachers discuss freedom.  One teacher asked, "Can freedom be given or does it have to be taken?"

What do you think?  Please support your answer with as many reasons as you can.

AGENDA:
*Minute of Mindfulness
1. Journal
2. PSAT Pre-Registration Locator Cards (P.2 only, don't let me forget!)
3. Freedom Friday: focus on yesterday's essay prompt & complete draft/publish to blog
  • What's your point?
  • Organizing your ideas?
  • Diving in
  • Proofreading
POST:
Before you leave, please make sure your draft essay is published and visible on your blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...