Thursday, September 19, 2019

do you have what you need for tomorrow's test?

Do you know all the lit terms on our list?  All twelve?  Can you name them without looking?  Does someone need to shout from the rooftops, "HEY YOU NEED TO MEMORIZE THE TWELVE LIT TERMS AND THEIR DEFINITIONS AND RECOGNIZE THE THING WHEN YOU SEE IT!!!"  Would that help?

Or would it be more fun to play a game?

Yes, a game I think
Today you'll get a nudge
Or a wink
I'll ask you a question
If you're not sure you can ask
one friend for one suggestion
And then I'll say,
"What is it?"

If you reward the purpose of my visit
With an answer correct
You'll get to select
One lit term to delete from the test.

On the other hand, fair is fair
If you blow it, if you err
I will add FIVE more words
from the other lists.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...