Monday, August 12, 2019

pro tip

Now that we've decided to operate as an Open-Source Learning Network, it's time to start thinking about how we can make this experience work to our advantage.  As we move forward, I'll share some ideas that students have created in the past.  Please feel free to use what works for you and ignore what doesn't.

As you can see from the course blog so far, there is going to be a LOT of information here.  Sometimes that can make things difficult to find.  A few years ago when I taught AP Lit Comp, students decided to create a resource to make things easier.  It looked like this:






Please feel free to start thinking about tools and strategies that you can develop to "hack" the course and make it easier for you to navigate.  I'm here if you have questions or need help. -dp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...