Friday, August 30, 2019

hack to school night in review

What a great day.  Our Open-Source Learning Network jammed yesterday-- lots of people caught up on posts, found great books to read, and made plans for the weekend.  (If you're not one of those people, the long weekend is a great opportunity to catch up!)

I drove home, ran a few miles on a beautiful trail, hit the gym, ran home, got cleaned up and came back to school, where I met some really wonderful, caring, enthusiastic families who support our success.  If you and/or your family came to school, thank you.  If you didn't, I hope that you share your learning journey with people who care about you.  See you in class!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...