Thursday, August 29, 2019

august 29

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "My Old School" by Steely Dan; "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard" by Paul Simon]

Are you going to Back to School Night tonight?  Are your parents?  Why/why not?  Describe your team -- who are the people who support your academic success?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Hack to School Night
3. How we read
4. Literature analysis/ sign up

POST:
1. Answer the Hack to School questions (whether you plan on going or not/ title: HACK TO SCHOOL)
2. Describe your reading experience and preferences (title: HOW I READ)
3. Your Fox in Sox video (title: THIS BOOK IS DANGEROUS/ due Tuesday, September 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR/ june 3 w online meeting #50

What a year. As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank you. Thank you for your effort, your insig...